Become the new owner of this well maintained Ranch style home in the gated community of High Knob. You have all the way around enjoyment with this Home as it features a front covered porch as well as double decks off the backside. You can enjoy the beautiful mountain scenery that this wooded subdivision offers as well as the abundant wildlife. You can entertain guests on the huge 40 ft plus deck or just fine peacefulness and serenity with the privacy it offers while watching the sun setting in the northwest. Once inside you will find a SPACIOUS 2100 plus sqft home that has 3 beds and 2 full baths on the main as well a partially finished basement. Most major appliances have been replaced in the last few years. Dishwasher 2020 and H2O heater 2018. Both bathrooms have been completely updated (vanities,toilets,tiling) . Venture down to the basement where you will find a 4th bedroom as well as a recreation room that offers a walkout to the lower deck. There is rough in plumbing for a future bath. The great location of this home is within walking distance to the clubhouse that has an inground pool,tennis court, picnic area, playground etc. A must see property in a great commuter location; make an appointment today!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 2 Story
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
1,248 sq. ft
Warren County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Refrigerator, Stove, Freezer, Dryer, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Forced Air.
- Full, Entrance Outside, Partially Finished
- 1. Gas Burning.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Recessed Lights, Window Treatment
Exterior / Lot Features
- Street Parking, Paved Driveway.
- Asphalt, Composition Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Flood Lights, Back Yard. Backs To Trees, Private, Rear Yard.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price