This spacious home offers it all! One level living at it's best in a community of quality constructed homes having a great convenient location and being situated on a cul-de-sac with a nicely landscaped lawn that the HOA maintains then this home is the right home for you! Many nice features of the home such as-beautiful hardwood flooring, a wonderful floor plan with 9' ceilings, gas fireplace, recessed lighting, great closet space, an abundance of kitchen cabinets, a breakfast bar, a master bath with whirlpool, oversized shower and having a 10X12 covered deck in the rear to relax is only some of the benefits of living in this well maintained home. Since the HOA also maintains the swimming pool & tennis courts now you will have plenty of time to do these activities or whatever your desires might be. All measurements are approximate.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 1 Story
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
1,736 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Winchester City Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Foyer
- Dining Area
- Dishwasher, Microwave, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Central Vacuum, Laundry Hookup
- Hardwood, Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- 1. Gas Burning, Mantle.
- Main Level Entry, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Wood Floors, Recessed Lights, Breakfast Area, Combination Living/dining Room, 9Ft+ Ceilings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Concrete Driveway.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Street Lights, Landscaped. Landscaping, Cul-De-Sac.
- Community Amenities
- Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Tennis Courts
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price