Welcome to 606 South Stewart Street! Circa 1926 2-story home in this wonderful neighborhood , right on the Parade Route and practically adjacent to Handley High School. Home is frame, with a Dutch Colonial aspect to the roofline,. The home features 5 bedrooms, with one Bedroom on the Main level, 3 full and one half bath, hot water baseboard heat, Central Air, hardwood floors, kitchen with wood cabinets, dining room, and 2 living areas off the entry hall. The basement is finished, featuring a large Recreation Room with bar, and two smaller rooms that could be used as computer room, office, etc. Rear yard includes a large covered porch, patio, and detached garage. House is in good condition , and is ready for its next owners!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial, Dutch Colonial
3 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Tankless Water Heater, Public Wa
4,408 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable TV, Natural Gas, Telephone
Winchester City Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Microwave, Central Vacuum, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Gas Dryer, Wall Oven, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer, Instant Hot Water
- Hardwood, Wood
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Full, Full Finished, Heated, Entrance Outside, Walkout Stairs
- Double Pane
- 1. Brick, Gas Burning.
- 32 Inch Or More Wide Doors, 36 Inch Or More Wide Halls, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Bar, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, 9Ft+ Ceilings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Composition Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Back Yard. Rear Yard, Unrestricted.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price