Charming 3 bedroom, 1 full bath brick ranch home with fresh paint and hardwood floors. Washer & dryer hookup conveniently located on the main level. Bright living room creates lovely space to relax and enjoy! Large basement with workshop, storage space, and covered walk out to rear yard. Outdoor features include covered side patio and large backyard, just perfect for quiet peaceful moments. See documents for zoning information.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 2 Story
Hot Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Public Water S
Brick, Vinyl Siding
992 sq. ft
Frederick County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Workshop, Storage, Utility Room, Breakfast Room
- Washer/Dryer Connection
- Dishwasher, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Laundry Hookup
- Central Air, Electric
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Entrance Outside, Space For Rooms, Walkout Stairs, Workshop
- Other, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- Brick, Vinyl
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Front Yard, Back Yard. Front Yard, Rear Yard.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price