Have you always dreamed of owning an older home that has been renovated? Look no further. This charming 1900 home is move-in ready, it has spacious rooms, including an UPDATED kitchen with granite countertops & stainless steel appliances. There are beautiful hardwood floors throughout and the main level has a full bathroom & a laundry room. The upstairs features a master bedroom with a private bathroom, plus another full bath in the hallway. Additionally, the home has dual-zone heat pumps, updated windows, a deck, a privacy fence surrounding the large backyard, a detached garage, and a private driveway that offers off-street parking. Conveniently located downtown and a short walk to restaurants, shopping, and close to all the highways. Be sure to check out the virtual tour.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial, 2 Story
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
2,192 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Charles Town Corporation
Cable TV, DSL Available
Jefferson County Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Foyer
- Master Bathroom
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Stove, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Central.
- Additional Interior Features
- Crown Molding, Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Concrete Driveway, Stone Driveway.
- Porch, Deck
- Metal, Composition Shingle
- Lot Dimensions
- Privacy Fence, Rear, Wood
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Street Lights, Not In Development, Back Yard. Rear Yard.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price