Beautiful townhome that shows like new! Don't spend $30 ,000- $40,000 more for a new one in the same neighborhood when you can get this one with upgraded features and move in right away. Built in 2019, the main level has laminate flooring, recessed lighting, granite countertops, kitchen island, stainless steel appliances, half bath and back yard access from the kitchen. The bedroom level host a huge 19 x 15 primary bedroom with a spacious walk in closet and bathroom that has double sink, large shower and linen closet. The laundry room is just outside in the hall way and 2 more big bedrooms. Hall bath also has double sinks and tub/shower combo. Deep one car garage with opener.
Townhouse, Colonial, 2 Story
Mill Creek District
2 Full/1 Half
Softener Own, Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Hea
1,720 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Cable TV, Underground
Berkeley County Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Attic
- Dining Area
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Stove, Water Treatment System, Laundry Hookup
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Alarm, Monitor System, Security System, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Concrete Driveway.
- Patio, Porch, Roof Deck
- Composition Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Front Yard, Back Yard. Cleared, Front Yard, Level, Rear Yard.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price