OPEN HOUSE SUNDAY 11/6/22 12-2 Only 1 year old like new without the wait for construction... Vinyl Sided Ranch Home With Main floor living and owner suite. Open Floor Plan, Great Room has beautiful Vaulted Ceilings, Vinyl Plank Flooring Throughout, Open Kitchen, Dining and Living Room, Granite Counter Tops, Stainless Steel Appliance's, Kitchen Island, Kitchen Table Space. Main Level Laundry Area Right Off The Kitchen. Split Bedroom Plan With Master Suite With Walk In Closet, Exquisite Clawed Soaking Tub, Tiled Shower, Double Vanities. Two Additional Bedrooms & Full Bath On Opposite Side Of Main Level. Spacious Front Covered Front Porch perfect for unwinding after a busy day & Rear Deck great spot for your outdoor barbeques, Full Walkout Unfinished Basement, Rough In For Full Bath. Future Finishing touches would Double Your Living Space. New Shed added with Electric included Great area for you workshop Craft room or added storage! Located on State Maintained Road, Comcast High Speed Internet and TV perfect for all your work and leisure entertainment needs . Enjoy Blue Mountain Lake Access, Great area to go Fishing and Canoeing, With Common Area, Perfect for those outdoor picnics. Minutes To I-66 & Route 50 & Route 7 Perfect Commuter Location.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 1 Story
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Well
1,400 sq. ft
Warren County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room
- Dining Area
- Eat-In Kitchen, Island
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Dryer, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer, Electric Range/Cooktop, Laundry Hookup
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Partial, Full, Unfinished Basement, Entrance Outside, Space For Rooms, Walkout
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Combination Living/dining Room, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
- Lot View
- Body of Water
- Blue Mountain Lake
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Out Building, Front Yard, Back Yard, Side Yard, Fishing. Front Yard, Level, Rear Yard, Sideyard(S).
- Community Amenities
- Common Grounds, Lake, Picnic Area, Water/Lake Privileges
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price