This wonderful townhome has only had one owner and it shows! On the main living level, you will find the kitchen with an island and bar seating, pantry, and dining room with access to your rear deck, and an extra-large living room, as well as a half bath. Upstairs are 3 bedrooms and two full baths with the master ensuite bathroom having a separate soaking tub and shower, as well as a walk-in closet. The basement level is still unfinished for your storage needs or for future expansion (walkout level access from this area). The washer and dryer are located on this level and will convey with the home. A one car garage completes this level. This home has new paint and carpet throughout and is waiting for you to come and call it home!
2 Full/1 Half
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
Public Septic System
1,570 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Berkeley County Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Foyer
- Dining Area
- Hookups in Basement
- Eat-In Kitchen, Island
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Ice Maker, Refrigerator, Stove, Washer, Dryer
- Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Additional Interior Features
- Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Back Yard. Cleared, Level, Rear Yard.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price