Don't miss this opportunity to move into Willow Lawn Cottages, a sought after 55+ Community, that takes care of your outside yard maintenance, so you no longer have to worry about it. This one-level home sits on a corner lot, with a deck and is conveniently located to walking trails, a coffee shop, banking, hospital, public transportation and more. Inside there are vaulted ceiling, a gas fireplace, hardwood floors, a food pantry, and an open floorplan . Furnace replaced in 2020. Carpet was just professionally cleaned. HOA is paid every two months.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 1 Story
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
Brick, Vinyl Siding
1,194 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Willow Lawn Cottages
Winchester City Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Living Room
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Single Oven, Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- 1. Gas Burning.
- 36 Inch Or More Wide Halls, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Combination Living/dining Room, Open Floor Plan, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Concrete Driveway.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Street Lights, Landscaped. Corner, Landscaping.
- Community Amenities
- Community Center, Common Grounds
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price