This lovely RANCH home has OVER 2300 FINISHED SQ. FEET of space. The main level has an open concept living room, kitchen and dining room with a dedicated laundry room. In addition, this level features 3 bedrooms and a full hall bath. The primary bedroom has a walk-in closet and a private en suite with a dual sink vanity, shower and garden tub. Off of the main level, you have a nice deck to enjoy time outdoors. The finished basement has a full 2nd kitchen, family room and full bathroom , along with another large bonus room to use as your choose. The basement also has its own laundry hookup and a large unfinished room that is perfect for all your storage needs. the walk-out basement has a concrete patio. This home is conveniently located by Sherando Park, next to all the walking trails and all it has to offer. Restaurants and shopping are close by and the home in also close to I-81 and Rt. 522. Seller offering a 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty (up to $639) with full price offer.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 2 Story
LP Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
2,340 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Frederick County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room
- Washer/Dryer Connection
- 2nd Kitchen
- Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- Full, Walkout, Partially Finished
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Chair Rail, Crown Molding
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Deck, Patio
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price