New hardwoods and fresh paint! This home will be like new when tours begin! Beautiful lot backing to private wooded common area with trex deck and lovely backyard. Enjoy the quiet of a cul de sac street! MAIN LEVEL: Light and bright floor plan with floor to ceiling tall windows, custom trim, bay windows, formal dining room, upgraded kitchen (with granite & double wall oven, breakfast area), living room, family room (with cozy gas fireplace), and laundry off kitchen/garage. UPPER LEVEL: Spacious 4 bedrooms upstairs, primary suite includes vaulted ceiling, walk in closet, jetted tub and separate shower stall.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Other, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
2,459 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Frederick County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Foyer, Attic
- Dining Area, Formal
- Disposal, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Microwave, Double Oven, Wall Oven
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Heat Pump, Forced Air.
- Bay Window(s)
- Gas Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Chair Rail, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks. Backs - Open Common Area, Backs To Trees, Cul-De-Sac.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price