Come see this beautiful Colonial in the Canter Estates subdivision in Stephens City, VA. Step into the foyer with columns which takes you right into the open concept on the main level. The main floor features the kitchen with an entrance to a covered patio and fully fenced backyard, breakfast area, cozy living room with gas fireplace, formal dining room, laundry room and hardwood and laminate flooring. Walking upstairs, you will find 3 spacious bedrooms and a full bath. At the end of the hallway is the primary bedroom with tray ceiling and primary bathroom with soaking tub, double vanity and large 9 x 10 walk-in closet . The large basement features a huge 26 x 20 family room, utility room, storage room and a rough-in for a 4th bathroom. So much room and storage in this one with over 3,000 square feet of living. Call me today!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Public Water S
3,050 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Frederick County Public Schools
ADMIRAL RICHARD E. BYRD
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Foyer, Attic
- Dining Area, Formal
- Washer/Dryer Connection
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Ice Maker, Microwave, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Laundry Hookup
- Hardwood, Vinyl, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- 1. Gas Burning, Mantle.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Built-Ins, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Breakfast Area, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, Tray
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Concrete Driveway, Private.
- Patio, Porch
- Rear, Wood
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Landscaped, Back Yard. Landscaping, Level, Rear Yard.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price